New University Board appointed
Apr 15, 2016 | On campus Global
The Government has now taken a decision on a Chair and other external members of MDH's University Board for the period 1 May 2016 - 30 April 2017. The new Chair of the Board is Liselott Hagberg, County Governor of Södermanland.
The University Board's external members are:
- Monica Berglund, former County Council Director of the County Council of Västmanland
- Mikael Dahlgren, Research Director at ABB Sweden
- Torbjørn Digernes, Professor at the Norwegian Institute of Technology
- Åsa Jackson, HR Director at Munksjö
- Ulf Nilsson, Professor at Linköping University
- Clas Olsson, Deputy Director General of Arbetsförmedlingen, the Swedish Public Employment Service
- Jan-Eric Sundgren, Senior Adviser, Volvo Group
- I look forward to welcoming the new members at the Board meeting on 16 May. I also look forward to continuing working along with the members who are already on our Board. Important tasks during this year include the recruitment of a new Vice-Chancellor and the production of the University's long-term objectives that are a continuation of the Research and Education Strategy for 2017 - 2022, says Paul Pettersson, Acting Vice-Chancellor of MDH.