New library resource management system
Aug 16, 2016 | Student
At the end of September we are changing to a new library resource management system which means some limitations in our service.
- As from August 1 you will not be able to make reservations on books.
- Books that are not out on loan can be reserved if you ask the staff for help. Talk to us in the help desks, call us or e-mail to email@example.com
- You can start to make reservations again September 30 when our new system is in operation.
- As a student at another university than MDH you will not be able to do interlibrary loans as from August 29.
- You will not be able to become a new library patron between September 21-29.
- If you have an account in our current Discovery system, EDS, you have to save your saved searches if you would like to keep them. You have access to EDS until December 31, then your account will disappear.
- Both of our libraries are closed September 29.